Friday, September 14, 2012

Flourishes release wek challenges

It's release week at Flourishes and I found a bit of time to play in some of their challenges:
First is Wild and Wonderful challenge where they want us to make a card with rugged look (distressing, faux leather, fun trim...)
I decided to use Santa from Santa, I believe set. Colored him with Copics and then started distressing, I also distressed the background panels, added metal clips and natural twine for more rugged-ness :)

The second card is for the Timeless Tuesday/ Pinterest inspiration challenge
I picked this image as my inspiration - http://pinterest.com/pin/41728734018523054/

and here is my card - I liked the blue and white combination and a "wrapped package" look
I used and ornament from All That Glitter set and stamped it with glitter too. The ribbon and feather are actually white, just look a bit blue-ish in the picture.

Have to work now, will see if I have time to play some more later!


3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I love diagonals, don't know wht but I do know I love how they have added such dimension to your VERY pretty card Alica.

HappyCrafter said...

This is lovely, very elegant!

Margaret said...

Wonderful cards!

Post a Comment