Tuesday, March 11, 2014

SOS142 - Sentiments Only

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is Sentiments Only, and we'd like you to limit your images to words -- no other stamped images can be used.
here is my card - I used my new favorite technique - sunburst made with patterned papers and a lovely sentiment I got from somebody a long time ago
papers are from a retired SU pack and the dimensional flower is made from several flat flowers.
I'm entering it into:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Be Sentimental

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Wow love your background, great to show off your sentiment.

lauren bergold said...

can the patterned starburst with a stamped sentiment be *MY* new favorite too?! 'cause it soooooooooo totally IS!!! love this, missus! ♥♥♥

Leslie Hanna said...

I love the sun burst made with pretty paper. And that flower is perfect!

Donna said...

Ohhhh that is my all time favourite SU paper!! WOW your sunburst card is fantastic, I tried one once...let's just say it was less than spectacular...but yours ROCKS!!!

Post a Comment