Tuesday, October 7, 2014

SOS172 - Fall Colors Thanksgiving Card

This week's theme at Shopping Our Stash is called It's The Most Colorful Time of the Year! and we'd like everyone to use Fall/Autumn colors - red, orange, rust, yellow, gold, brown, etc., 
I used my pretty Bo Bunny Papers again and created another starburst card:
I felt like making a Thanksgiving card and since I don't have any stamps specifically for this occasion I used a flower from SU set and colored it in fall colors.

Challenges:
Great Impressions - Autumnal Elegance
Open Minded Challenge - Fall/Autumn
Craft Room Challenge - Seasonal Colors

13 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Alica! LOVE those patterns you used and the flower is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leslie Hanna said...

What an awesome star burst - love the colors!

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous sunburst card! Love the colors and patterns you used, Alica!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhh lovely lovely! Love the beautiful fall colours and the starburst design!

Annie said...

Wonderful creation and it's great to have you join in with us at Craft Room Challenge
Best wishes
Annie

Unknown said...

I LOVE Starburst designs.. Yours is fantastic!! I LOVE the different papers and the stitching is amazing! Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Jessi Fogan said...

The flower is perfect! I love the layered mat and that sunburst is just amazing :)

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

Zoechaos said...

What a great idea to use your papers this way, I might have to borrow it sometime. Thank you for sharing this terrific card with us at Craft-Room Challenge

Debi said...

I love the patchwork effect, so perfect for your autumn card! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, I love those paper great job on the sunburst tech.

Unknown said...

Wow, simple yet stunning. I love the patchwork effect, it's really effective! And the flower is really beautiful! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again!

Hanne, DT

jonim52 said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

Post a Comment