Friday, January 23, 2015

Ching-Chou Kuik - Hi Deer

This week I got to play with Hi Deer image from Ching-Chou Kuik and here is my card:

I'm tired of winter and wish for spring so I used fun cheerful colors and a lot of flowers. I colored the image with markers and shaded the sky with Prismacolor pencils.. 
The background papers have been in my stash for so long that I have no idea where they come from. Card stock is Mossy Meadow from SU.

Challenges:

Crafter's Cafe - stitching
Digistamps for Joy - Bingo (flowers/free/two or more layers)
Little Red Wagon - shhh (no text or sentiment)
Without Words - dreaming of spring

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Alica this is a very beautiful card and gorgeous colouring
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


JanR said...

Oooooh, I especially love how you coloured the deer! The stitching is wonderful too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Stunning image with great scene! Love the stitches and lowers. Thank you Alica for playing along in our BINGO challenge at DigiStamps4Joy and hope to see you again in next month's challenge. Have great moments.

Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

Desire Fourie said...

Alica this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘BINGO’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow! Alica this is a gorgeous creation! Love the coloring and fabulous DP. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment