Friday, March 6, 2015

CCK Treasure in Hand

Good Morning! It's Friday (yay!) and that means my turn  to show off my latest creation on Ching-Chou Kuik's Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I'm using image called Treasure in Hand and I made it more frilly and fancy than usual  - since that is our challenge for this month.
Image is colored in my favorite colors with alcohol markers and it's a perfect fit for my daughter who is a bookworm :)
Sentiment is from Doodle Pantry and the background print stamp is from Stampin Up.

Challenges:

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

Chris Dring said...

Wow! Alica, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE this image and sentiment, and as always, your coloring is amazing!

Carol S. said...

Pretty card and love the colours, Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S, DT

Post a Comment