Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SOS295 - Embossed forest with deer

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Forest Friends and we want to see forest animals on everyone's creation
I have this lovely deer family die cut that I barely use and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I wanted to create a nice background for them so I used my Woodland embossing folder from Stampin Up and used  this video tutorial  to create this woodland scene.

Challenges:
The Crazy Challenge - Masculine
The Male Room - wood
International Art & Soul - Embossing

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

hehehe... i have most of these same elements, and when i was having trouble finding a vintage deer, i was just at the point of making a card with them lol. (it wouldn't have been as lovely as this, however, i am sure!) <3

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Alica!
Love the forest background and how the white deer pop against it!
♥♥

Mimi said...

Alicia, this is a lovely scene. Colorful, natural, peaceful.

Post a Comment